All these Crispy Zucchini Fries are breaded with almond milk, parmesan, spices and bake till absolutely crispy! The ideal keto, low carb side dish!
Zucchini fries work good as a stand in for regular chips, so serve them with whatever you would normally pair fries with.
To create these Zucchini Fries start off by clipping your zucchini into fine thin fry shapes. Then set-up your breading station.
You need a bowl with a beaten egg, along with another bowl with almond milk, spices and parmesan.
This recipe requires parmesan cheese, you can change this for Asiago or some other tough cheese. You may use shredded or grated, both work good.
Please, if you like this Crispy Zucchini Fries recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks.
Crispy Zucchini Fries
- 1 tbsp of low carb ranch dressing jalapeño ranch dressing or mayonnaise
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 egg
- 2 medium zucchini
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- Prehat oven to 400°. Slice two zucchini into fry shapes and pat the zucchini dry.
- Set your breading station by setting 2-shallow bowls plus a baking sheet with a silicone baking sheet or sprayed well with cooking spray.
- From the first bowl, mix the egg along with the ranch dressing, mix till fully blended.
- In the next bowl combine the almond flour, spices and paremsan, combine well.
- Dredge the zucchini from the egg and then the almond flour crust and put on the pan.
- Gently spray on the breaded zucchini fries with cooking spray to assist crisp them.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then turn carefully with a fork and continue bake for 10 minutes more or till golden brown and crisp. Dip in ketchup or ranch dressing.