This Tuscan Shrimp Skillet is made using a mild creamy sauce, garlic, along with sun-dried tomatoes. A restaurant-quality recipe that is simple to create, keto-friendly, and the entire family will love.
This creamy tuscan shrimp was make for quite a high-fat and low-carb meal. For people who are about the keto diet, then this recipe is ideal for you.
This shrimp recipe is made with heavy cream, garlic, cayenne pepper, sundried tomatoes, chili, fresh basil, and a few other simple ingredients.
If you want to use frozen-shrimp with this, put it into a colander. Run cold-water on the frozen-shrimps for a couple of minutes. This may thaw out the crystals for the shrimps. As an alternative, you could also just put it into a bowl of cold water and wait for a couple of minutes.
Please, if you make this Creamy Garlic Tuscan Shrimp Skillet Recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Easy Shrimp Scampi Pasta
- Hibachi Chicken with Vegetables and Fried Rice
- Buttermilk Chicken Tenders
- Garlic Parmesan Chicken Mini Meatloaf
- Crockpot Chicken and Dumpling
Creamy Garlic Tuscan Shrimp Skillet
- 1 ½ lbs shrimp peeled and deveined
- 4 garlic cloves pressed
- 2 tbsp butter or ghee
- ¼ cup sun dried tomatoes chopped
- 1 tsp chili flakes or more to taste
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning mix
- 1 tsp cayenne powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp gluten-free flour
- ½ tbsp lemon zest
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- A handful of freshly chopped basil leaves picked and chopped
- Melt butter in a large-skillet over moderate heat. Then add the garlic and cook for a few seconds, or till aromatic.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, then whisk flour and thick cream till well blended, then put it in the pan.
- Stir in the Italian seasoning, lemon zest, cayenne powder, sun dried tomatoes and chili flakes. Reduce the heat and simmer for 3-4 minutes, or till the sauce begins to thicken.
- Then add the shrimp and cook till becomes pink and curled for 4-5 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir with basil.
- Serve and enjoy! You can season with pepper and salt if desired.