Quick and easy simple dinner recipes make meal-prep so much simpler and it is the ideal way to remain on course with a healthy low-carb diet plan.
This Keto cajun sausage and chicken vegetable skillet recipe is prepared and on the table in under 30 minutes and will be the great busy weeknight dinner! Another fast and simple Keto skillet recipe is that this cauliflower rice and sausage recipe.
This skillet dish so delicious enough to eat by itself but in addition, it tastes good with cauliflower rice or zoodles! You could even serve this recipe onto a lettuce wrap for a light lunch.
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Buttermilk Chicken Tenders
- Hibachi Chicken with Vegetables and Fried Rice
- Instant Pot Chicken Fried Rice
- Easy Keto Cashew Chicken
- French Onion Stuffed Chicken
- Best Grilled Bruschetta Chicken
Keto Cajun Chicken and Sausage
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast cut into chunks
- 1 tsp cajun seasoning divided
- 12 oz natural smoked sausage sliced
- 1 tsp onion powder divided
- 2 small yellow squash cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 medium red bell pepper cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tsp garlic powder divided
- 2 small zucchini cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil divided
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a skillet over medium-high-heat, add 1 tbsp olive oil. Put the chicken pieces to the skillet and season with pepper and salt to taste.
- Sprinkle 1⁄2 tsp of this cajun seasoning, onion powder and garlic powder above the chicken in the skillet, and saute until browned on all sides and cooked through. Remove the chicken in the skillet, and set aside to keep warm.
- Add the remaining tbsp of olive oil into the skillet and put the veggies inside on medium-high-heat.
- Sprinkle another 1⁄2 tsp of this cajun seasoning, onion powder and garlic powder above the veggies, and saute till they begin to become tender.
- Mix the sliced sausage to the skillet and cook for another 2-3 minutes till warm. Then add the chicken back in the skillet and stir to blend well.
- Serve with parsley flakes for garnish if desired.
Please, if you like this recipe. You can PIN it to your favorite board NOW! Thank you.
You can see the full recipe here stylishcravings.