This creamy mushroom and spinach gnocchi is a restaurant-worthy dinner created in one-pan and prepared in under half an hour! White wine and parmesan cheese create this sauce additional amazing.
If you looked up comfort food, then this recipe actually should be the case given. The pillowy gnocchi and the garlicky white wine parmesan cream sauce.
I would say the magic occurs here once you insert the gnocchi into the pan along with also the cream sauce thickens up and turns to this velvety deliciousness.
This curry starch does great things. You do not have to mess about with cooking the gnocchi in another pot of boiling water.
This is something I’d totally wonderful. Additionally, it is quick enough to make on a weeknight and does not need any fancy ingredients.
- This makes 4 pretty sized pieces. If you are feeding additional hungry men and women, I suggest serving this with a salad, garlic bread, or something different.
- The gnocchi will cook right in the sauce.
Please, if you like this Creamy Mushroom and Spinach Gnocchi recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Creamy Mushroom and Spinach Gnocchi
- 12 oz portobello mushrooms chopped
- 1 lb uncooked potato gnocchi
- 1 heaping tsp dijon mustard
- 1 generous handful baby spinach
- ⅓ cup dry white wine
- 3 dashes Italian seasoning
- ½ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- ½ medium onion chopped
- 1 cup heavy or whipping cream
- 2-3 cloves garlic minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- fresh parsley chopped to taste
- Add olive-oil into a skillet on medium-high-heat. Then add the onion and then saute for 5 minutes, stirring periodically. It is ok if it gets lightly browned.
- Add the garlic, mushrooms and Italian seasoning and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, for another 5 minutes.
- Stir in the Dijon mustard and white wine. Let it bubble for a few minutes.
- Then Add the cream and gnocchi. Wait till it begins to bubble , then cover the pan and lower the heat and cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the spinach, cover the pan again and cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the parmesan and season with pepper and salt. Give it a flavor, gnocchi should to be soft. Otherwise, continue to cook for a couple of minutes.
- Serve immediately with more parmesan cheese grated on top if desired.