This recipe is a full hibachi chicken with fried rice, super tender chicken and sautéed veggies. Plus this hibachi recipe is served with a spicy mustard dipping sauce. Perfect for dinner, so delicious and you’ll love!
This hibachi chicken with fried rice is abundant, perfectly seasoned, and tastes like it was made at your favourite Japanese restaurant.
The mustard sauce is sweet and little spicy, also provides a flavorful twist into the fried rice, chickena and vegetables. You will want to eat it along with everything!
- To make Grain-Free: substitute rice with cauliflower rice.
- For the best fried rice: do not cook rice immediately prior to making fried rice. Leftover or precooked rice in the shop works best.
- For mustard sauce: mustard sauce may be made beforehand and stored in the fridge.
Please, if you recreate this Hibachi Chicken with Fried Rice and Vegetables Recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Instant Pot Fried Rice
- Buttermilk Chicken Tenders
- French Onion Stuffed Chicken
- Grilled Bruschetta Chicken
- Chicken Parmesan
Hibachi Chicken with Fried Rice and Vegetables
- 4 cups rice cooked cool to the touch
- 1 lb chicken breast cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup frozen vegetables
- ½ cup white onion diced
- 1 zucchini large quartered
- 1 white onion large cut into slices
- 2 cups baby bella mushrooms quartered
- 3 tsp sesame oil
- 1 ½ tbsp honey
- 12 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp lemon juice fresh
- 2 eggs large
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds preferably lightly toasted
- 6 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp dry mustard
- ½ cup half and half
- 1 tbsp water hot
- 4 tbsp avocado oil
Make the Fried Rice
- Heat avocado oil on medium-high in a large-skillet.
- Then add diced frozen veggies and onion, sauté till onions are almost translucent for 3 minutes.
- Then transfer the vegetables to the side of pan.
- Add eggs, scrambling because you will add them into the skillet.
- Add 4 cups cooked rice along with 4 tbsp butter and cook for 5 minutes and stir regularly.
- Pack fried-rice into bowls to keep them warm.
Make the vegetables and chicken at precisely the exact same moment.
For the Vegetables
- In another large skillet, heat 1 ½ tsp sesame oil and 1 tbsp avocado oil on medium-heat.
- Then add sliced onion, baby bella mushrooms, zucchini, 1 tbsp butter, pepper and salt to skillet. Sauté till veggies are tender for 6-8 minutes.
For the Chicken
- Heat 1 ½ tsp sesame oil and 1 tbsp avocado oil in skillet. Add the chicken, 1 tbsp butter, 3 tbsp soy sauce, lemon juice, pepper and salt to skillet.
- Cook chicken till it’s no longer pink for 5-7 minutes. Stir only once or two as chicken will brown.
For the Mustard Sauce
- Lightly toast sesame seeds if desired. Combine dry mustard, sesame seeds, 1 ½ tsp honey, half and half, 1/4 cup soy sauce, hot water, and minced garlic in blender.