Caesar Chicken this so really simple baked chicken recipe just includes 4 Ingredients and requires less than 30 minutes to create. It is creamy, easy, and full of flavor.
This tender and moist chicken is as simple as smothering the chicken breasts in caesar dressing and parmesan cheese. The parmesan can help to thicken the sauce and it bakes down into cheesy creamy perfection.
No need to season the chicken since the caesar dressing has enough taste to go about! This simple chicken recipe just includes 4 Ingredients and requires less than half an hour. It is one of those absolute best of chicken recipes.
This baked caesar chicken could be nothing without the caesar-dressing. Make sure to catch a creamy-version of the dressing for supreme goodness.
It is the creaminess that actually causes this melt in your mouth recipe totally ideal. This chicken breast recipe is really simple to create, it is possible to definitely wow your guests through the night of the week.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Baked Caesar Chicken
- 1 ½ cups parmesan-cheese grated
- 4 chicken breasts-boneless skinless
- 1 cup caesar-salad dressing
- ½ cup sour-cream optional
- Heat oven to 375°F & spray on the inside of an 8x 11″ baking-dish with cooking-spray.
- When the breasts are irregular thickness, then pound them (put in a Ziploc-bag and onto a flat-surface) into a even ¾”-1″ thickness using a meat pounder.
- Sprinkle the breasts with grated Parmesan-cheese & freshly ground black-pepper & set them in the prepared baking-dish.
- Whisk together Caesar dressing & sour-cream in a small-bowl. Pour on the Caesar or sour-cream mix over every breasts then sprinkle grated Parmesan-cheese on the top.
- Set the prepared chicken in the oven & bake at 375°F for half an hour.
- Turn the oven to broil & then broil the breasts an extra 2-4 minutes till the chicken turns golden-brown.
- When completed, a meat thermometer should register 165°F when stuck in the thickest aspect of one of their middle-breasts. Remove from the oven, cover loosely with foil & permit chicken to rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Serve! You can garnish with chopped-parsley, if desired.
Please, if you recreate this Baked Caesar Chicken Recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Asian Peanut Chicken Wrap
- Best Grilled Bruschetta Chicken
- Buttermilk Chicken Tenders
- Best of Chicken Parmesan
- French Onion Stuffed Chicken