All these chicken wraps with peanut sauce are such a simple and healthful lunch. Tortillas filled with chicken, peanuts and crunch coleslaw using a spicy, tangy peanut sauce. Don’t hesitate to swap shop bought sauce to make them easier.
I have had excellent results with shop bought peanut sauce, therefore that I would recommend this just as much a homemade sauce. If you would like it, then my go-to peanut sauce is recorded at the recipe card under.
I like to pound my chicken breast to about 1″ inch thickness and season them with salt, pepper and granulated garlic. Then I cook them in a frying pan with a tiny bit of oil. I love to pound chicken breast to for 1-inch thickness then season them with granulated garlic, pepper and salt. Then cook them into a frying-pan with a small bit of oil.
Mix the shredded carrots, cabbage, peanut and cilantro in a large- bowl. Mix it together with the peanut sauce (add 2-3 tbsp of water if you are using store bought sauce, simply to thin at a little ).
Fill each tortilla with equivalent quantities of chicken and coleslaw mix. Fold in sides and roll to make a wrap, and then cut in half before serving. Should you want to, then fasten the wraps together with toothpicks to keep them all together.
Tips for making Asian Peanut Chicken Wrap:
- If you would like to prepare this chicken wrap recipe beforehand, hold of assembling till ready to serve to maintain the tortillas from becoming soggy.
- In case you don’t like cilantro, you may easily leave it out or substitute green onion or fresh chives.
- To make this recipe gluten free, swap tamari sauce to the soy sauce and then use gluten free tortilla warps.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Asian Peanut Chicken Wrap Recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Baked Caesar Chicken
- Healthy Pecan Pie Bars
- Vegan Spaghetti with Chickpeas
- Creamy Golden Rice with Spiced Chickpeas
- Vegan Mexican Quinoa Salad
- Tomato and Roasted Mediterranean Vegetable Risotto
Asian Peanut Chicken Wrap
For the Chicken Wraps
- 6 large tortillas
- 2 cooked chicken-breasts chopped or sliced
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- ¼ cup chopped fresh-cilantro
- ⅓ cup roasted peanuts
- 3 cups coleslaw mix
For the Peanut Sauce
- 3 tbsp unseasoned rice-vinegar
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup peanut-butter
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 large garlic clove minced
- ¼ – ½ tsp crushed red-pepper-flakes
- 1 tbsp grated fresh-ginger
- ¼ cup olive-oil (or vegetable oil)
- ½ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- In a medium-bowl, whisk together the peanut-sauce ingredients.
- In a different bowl, then add the carrots, cabbage, peanuts and cilantro. Pour the sauce over the mix and stir. Let’s sit while you prepare the chicken and tortillas.
- Heat the tortillas for 10minutes in the microwave to make them easier to use.
- Split the chicken and coleslaw between every tortilla.
- Roll tightly, securing with toothpicks if needed.