The most tasty Mexican Quinoa Salad healthful avocado, protein-rich black-beans, load of cilantro and a small-heat make this Mexican quinoa recipe over full of flavour.
For the black-beans I suggest to home-cooked. If you are in a hurry or did not plan ahead canned functions, of course. But in the event that you’re able to anyway fit it in your schedule, take the time to soak12 hours and then pressure cook for 20minutes.
This recipe is not full without avocado. It is so tough to select good ones. But as soon as you know you get better each moment.
My experience with a small Mexican avocados is significantly better than the large Brazilian avocados. I feel drawn to purchasing the huge ones. They seem so impressive. It is always a bummer though if they are rotten and black inside despite being firm.
This Mexican Quinoa filled with black beans, cilantro, fresh tomatoes, avocado, red onion, a chilli and plenty of lime-juice mixed into a bowl of cooked quinoa. It is wonderful!
Maybe you like other Delicious Recipes options:
- Tomato and Roasted Mediterranean Vegetable Risotto
- Creamy Golden Rice with Spiced Chickpeas
- Vegan Spaghetti with Chickpeas
- Healthy Pecan Pie Bars
Mexican Quinoa Salad
- 1 – 1 ½ cups vegetable-stock
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 cup cooked black-beans
- 2 small avocado (ripe but firm)
- 2 tomatoes
- ½ red onion
- 2 hands full cilantro leaves
- 2 limes
- 1-2 red-chillies
- 1 cob cooked corn
- salt and pepper
- Add quinoa and stock into a pot & bring to the boil. Once boiling reduce heat to low and cover tightly with lid.
- Cook for 15minutes, or till done. OR add 1 cup quinoa & 1 cup broth into instant-pot. Switch valve into sealing. Set to a minute on high-pressure and let pressure release naturally.
- Wash and deseed tomatoes and dice to corn-size-pieces.
- Wash and peel-onion and chop very finely.
- Peel avocado and dice to corn-size-pieces.
- Wash & chop cilantro-leaves then add to the bowl. Next Rinse the beans and add to bowl.
- Cut-off kernels from ear of corn. Then wash & chop chilli.
- After quinoa is cooked, then fluff with a fork. Add to bowl with the other ingredients.
- Season with pepper, salt and a great deal of lime juice. Stir and serve.