Low Carb Mushroom and Spinach Cauliflower Rice this is so delicious and full of flavour and easy to make it! Perfect for low-carb side dish and this is definitely a new low carb recipe favorite!
One night, I don’t have leftovers, but it had been too much time to throw off. So I chose to create this mushroom rice and lettuce cauliflower as a tasty addition to the leftover chicken (turkey would taste as great ). This is definitely a new favorite low-carb recipe!
I am always surprised many ways to you can utilize cauliflower rice mushrooms recipes! Mushrooms are so yummy and as adaptable with the cauliflower rice.
Okay! I must attempt to make it! If you are not fond of spinach or mushrooms you can swap them out for asparagus or perhaps broccoli!
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Low Carb Mushroom Spinach Cauliflower Rice Recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Mushroom Bourguignon
- Easy Keto Cashew Chicken
- Delicious Salmon Taco Bowls For Two
- Delicious Cream Cheese Pasta – 10 minutes
- Ginger Sweet Potato Coconut Milk Stew With Lentils and Kale
- Spaghetti alla Carbonara
Low Carb Mushroom and Spinach Cauliflower Rice
- 10 oz frozen riced cauliflower
- 3 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- soy sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Cook the cauliflower rice according on the package directions. Then heat olive-oil in a skillet and add onions, cook till tender. Toss in mushrooms & saute till cooked.
- Then add garlic and stir. Continue to add cauliflower-rice and soy-sauce. Stir till cauliflower-rice has absorbed the soy-sauce.
- Top mix with spinach, cook and stir till wilted. Serve!