Caesar Chicken is the ideal melt in your mouth recipe! It is creamy, easy, and full of flavor. This simple chicken recipe just includes 4 Ingredients and requires less than half an hour.
It is one of those absolute BEST chicken recipes on the market. This baked caesar chicken is the easiest and tastiest weeknight supper!
This Baked Caesar Chicken Recipe is an easy 4 ingredient recipe you’ll be able to make any evening. It is the kind of pantry recipe you can throw together in moments and feed the entire family.
This tender and moist chicken is as simple as smothering the chicken breasts in parmesan cheese and caesar dressing. The parmesan can help to thicken the sauce and it bakes down into cheesy creamy perfection. No need to season the chicken since the caesar dressing has enough taste to go about.
This baked caesar chicken could be nothing without the caesar dressing. Make certain to catch a creamy version of the dressing for supreme goodness. It is the creaminess that actually causes this melt in your mouth recipe perfectly ideal.
There is nothing worse than dry and overcooked chicken. You won’t have this issue with this simple chicken recipe, since this melt in your mouth is anything but dry. So moist, so creamy, so yummy! You will come out with all the very best chicken each moment.
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Healthy Pecan Pie Bars
- Vegan Spaghetti with Chickpeas
- Creamy Golden Rice with Spiced Chickpeas
- Vegan Mexican Quinoa Salad
- Tomato and Roasted Mediterranean Vegetable Risotto
Baked Caesar Chicken Recipe
- 4 chicken breasts boneless skinless
- 1-1½ cup parmesan-cheese grated
- ½ cup sour-cream (optional)
- 1 cup caesar-salad dressing
- Heat oven to 375°F and spray on the interior of an 8×11" baking-dish with cooking-spray.
- When the breasts are irregular thickness, then pound them (put in a Ziploc bag and onto a level surface) into a even ¾-1" thickness using a meat-pounder.
- Sprinkle the breasts (either side ) with grated parmesan-cheese & freshly-ground black-pepper, and set them in the prepared baking-dish.
- Whisk together sour cream and caesar dressing in a small-bowl. Pour on the sour cream/caesar mix over every breasts then sprinkle grated parmesan cheese on the top.
- Put the prepared chicken in the oven and bake at 375°F for 30minutes.
- Turn the oven to broil and broil the breasts an extra 2-4minutes or till the chicken turns golden-brown. It may burn fast, so watch it carefully.
- When completed, remove from the oven and cover loosely with foil and permit chicken to rest 5-10minutes before serving.
- Serve and enjoy. If desired, garnish with chopped parsley.
Please, if you recreate this Baked Caesar Chicken Recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!