You merely need 3 ingredients (banana, oats and eggs) to make these healthful, tasty pancakes. Kid-friendly, easy and ideal for consuming bananas. Add a spoonful of peanut butter and a pinch of cinnamon to choose them to another level.
If you are unfamiliar with banana-egg pancakes, these are not only any pancakes. They’re made entirely of mashed, ripe bananas, oats and eggs. These pancakes could not be much easier to make! They are great for active mornings or anytime you’ve bananas to consume.
Only 3 ingredients to make reating them an easy, healthful breakfast. I enjoy serving them to my children, but I like to create these as a post-workout breakfast for me. They’re filled with protein and naturally sweetened with all the banana.
Tips for Making Banana Oatmeal Pancakes
- I enjoy using GF Harvest Gluten-Free Oats to maintain these gluten-free. It is possible to use regular rolled oats or quick-oats.
- Maintain the heat on medium or medium/low when cooking them. If the heat is too high the pancakes will become too brown before the cook all the way through.
- It’s possible to skip the peanut butter if you would like to maintain these nut-free. It is also possible to use cashew, almond or sunbutter. Perhaps even a bit Nutella if you dare.
Banana Egg Oat Pancakes
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 eggs
- coconut oil or butter for cooking
- pinch of cinnamon
- ¼ cup gluten-free oats
- 1 spoonful peanut butter or almond butter optional
- pinch of salt
- Mash the banana with a fork. Whisk in the oats, eggs, salt and cinnamon till smooth.
- Then add the peanut butter and swirl to the batter.
- Heat a tbsp or so of coconut oil or butter at a non-stick-skillet over tmedium-high-heat.
- Cook for 2 minutes till set. You will to be certain that the heat is not too high so that they do not burnoff. (Add a couple of chocolate chips if desired).
- Serve and enjoy with bananas and maple syrup.
Please, if you like this Banana Egg Oat Pancakes recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!