Chicken Parmesan is completely amazing, but it might cost you a great deal of calories. If you are looking for healthy, but you are really craving great Italian food, make this vegetarian cauli Parm.
Becarefull when you slices the cauliflower, because they can get crumble when you slice them. Make sure you hold it well when slicing it.
The texture of the cauliflower was awesome. Next time, I’ll do it healthier without the frying. Word of caution, you have to slice the cauliflower thick, like about 1.5-inches, or else it will all fall apart into florets. Gotta do it thick to have it all stay together. I wasted 1/2 a head before I got it right.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Cauliflower Parmesan Recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Mushroom Bourguignon
- Cheesy Cauliflower Nachos
- Low Carb Mushroom and Spinach Cauliflower Rice
- Vegan Spaghetti with Chickpeas
- Asian Peanut Chicken Wrap
- Mama’s Chickpeas in Sofrito with Arroz con Gandules
- 1 large head cauliflower stem trimmed and cut vertically into 1-inch planks
- 1 shredded mozzarella cheese
- crushed red pepper flakes
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 ½ c marinara sauce
- ¼ c freshly grated Parmesan divided
- ¼ c basil leaves torn if large
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 425°F then arrange the cauliflower in one-layer on a rimmed baking-sheet and brush both sides with oil. Season with pepper and salt.
- Roast, turning once till cauliflower is golden and tender, for 35minutes. Then remove from the oven & top each cauliflower-steak with marinara-sauce.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and half of Parmesan. Switch oven to broil and broil cauliflower till cheese is bubbly and golden in spots, for 3minutes.
- Serve remaining Parmesan, red pepper flakes and basil leaves.