This Asian chicken thighs and spicy green beans recipe is ideal for a healthy, paleo weeknight dinner or a lunch meal-prep recipe.
The sticky Asian curry is filled with flavor and very easy to prepare. Together with the green bean you’ll have a very low carb and tasty meal in under half an hour!
They’re so much juicier and do not dry-out like chicken breast does, making it an wonderful selection for if you know you’re going to be reheating something. It’s possible to substitute the thighs to chicken breasts should you want though.
You will also need a few common paleo and whole30 ingredients for the marinade, including toasted sesame oil, red wine vinegar and coconut aminos. You will also have to collect onion powder, minced ginger and garlic.
This recipe is really ideal for healthful, Whole30 weekday lunches since it is fast and simple to cook, and reheats so well a couple of days after.
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Easy Keto Cashew Chicken
- Asian Peanut Chicken Wrap
- Spaghetti alla Carbonara
- Vegan Mexican Quinoa Salad
- Vegan Spaghetti with Chickpeas
Sticky Asian Chicken Thighs and Spicy Green
For the Chicken
- ⅓ cup coconut-aminos
- 2 ½ lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs (8 thighs)
- 1 tbsp red wine-vinegar
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- ½ tbsp minced ginger
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame-oil
- ½ tsp Chinese 5 Spice-Powder
- green-onion sesame-seeds, (optional to garnish)
- 2 tsp onion-powder
- ½ tsp salt
For the Green Beans:
- ½ tsp mustard-powder
- 1 lb fresh green-beans
- ½ tsp salt
- 1-2 tsp red-pepper chili-flakes (adjust to spice level preference)
- In a large-bowl, mix all the ingredients to the chicken & marinade then coat the chicken nicely. Put aside and simmer for 30 minutes, or overnight.
- Next, in a large skillet over medium-high-heat, heat 1 tbsp cooking-oil & transfer the chicken and marinade to the skillet. Then putting the chicken thighs flat side-down
- Let cook without disturbing for 5minutes then flip and cook for another 5-8minutes on this side, then flip once again. Reduce the heat a little (the sauce ought to be thicker at this stage).
- Utilize your spatula or tongs to move the thighs around to coat them at the rest of the sauce in the pan during the last couple of minutes of cooking. After cooked through, remove from heat.
- In the same skillet, then add another tbsp of cooking-oil then stir in with the rest of the sauce which was left from the skillet to include.
- Add the green-beans, tossing them from the pan with the mustard powder, red pepper flakes and salt.
- Cook them till they achieve your preferred softness, tossing or stirring often (3-minutes for crisp and 10-minutes for very soft). Add additional oil if necessary while cooking.
- Serve and enjoy!
Please, if you like this Sticky Asian Chicken Thighs and Spicy Green recipe. You can PIN it!!! to your favorite board NOW! Thank you. You can see the full recipe here wholekitchensink.