These vegetarian black bean tacos are a touch taco spice blend to get a badly yummy”meaty” filling. Then they are smothered with cheddar cheese and baked-up crispy and crunchy.
This is a fantastic recipe to create for all those meat eaters in your daily life which may want to try eating more plant established foods! They are a fantastic way to make that transition to eating more vegetarian foods while enjoying your favourite dishes!
Tips for the Black Bean Tacos:
- In case you’ve got serious meat eaters in your loved ones, consider mixing this black bean and quinoa taco”meat” with seasoned ground beef! Brown a pound of ground-beef on the stove and add 1 tbsp cumin, 2 tsp chili powder, 1-2 tsp chiles in adobo plus a dash of water.
- Then blend the seasoned ground beef together with all the black bean and quinoa recipe under. This will help create the entire”quinoa tacos” thought a little more digestible to the carnivorous friends and loved ones!
- If you are more of a flour tortilla, then you may use those in place of those crispy-taco-shells. You may organize them in the pan precisely the exact same manner and fill them exactly the exact same too.
If you don’t like black beans? You can use pinto beans, kidney beans, as well as chickpeas instead of the black beans in this recipe! Use whatever beans your household enjoys or whatever you’ve got on hand, the tastes will stay the same!
Black Bean Tacos
- 2 15 oz cans black beans drained and rinsed
- 10 crispy taco shells
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 2 tsp chili powder
- ¾ tsp garlic powder
- 1 small red onion diced
- 1 – 2 tsp chiles in adobo
- juice of ½ a lime
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ cups cooked quinoa ½ cup uncooked
- ½ – ¾ cup water
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- fresh cracked pepper
- kosher salt
For the Serve
- shredded lettuce
- queso fresco
- fresh chopped cilantro
- sour cream
- sliced jalapeno
- Heat oil in a large-pot over moderate heat, then add onion, together with a pinch of pepper and salt and cook, stirring frequently for 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Then add cumin, chiles in adobo, chili powder, black beans, garlic powder, carrot juice, quinoa, ½ cup water and stir to blend.
- Cook for 3 minutes, stirring regularly. Then add more water if needed. Now, you this should to have a similar feel and consistency as ordinary taco meat.
- Place crispy taco shells in a 9×13″ pan. Divide taco-meat evenly between the taco shells. Divide cheese evenly between the taco shells.
- Bake for 4-6 minutes. Top with all of your favorites like a lettuce, sour cream, jalapeno, queso fresco, cilantro and guacamole.
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Easy Taco Lasagna – Mexican Casserole
- Vegan Mexican Quinoa Salad
- Best of Cauliflower Parmesan
- Cheesy Cauliflower Nachos
- Mama’s Chickpeas in Sofrito with Arroz con Gandules