This breakfast granola cups are super simple to create and you just need 6 ingredients in complete! The recipe is vegan, fermented, and nut-free! These cups are ideal as a breakfast, snack or dessert!
This recipe was be nut-free since I used sunflower-seed-butter rather than peanut-butter. It is possible to use nut butter or another peanut butter instead.
It is simple to prepare this recipe at a food-processor nonetheless, it is also totally feasible to combine all ingredients together in a bowl. It really could not be easier for me.
All these breakfast granola-cups are clearly ideal for breakfast. They include protein, healthy fats and carbohydrates that is the reason why they can keep you full for a longer period.
And although they’re higher in fat, they to be so much healthier than white-bread. Ensure that you are using granola that is vegan (free of honey) and gluten-free.
Breakfast Granola Cups
For the Granola Cups
- 2 heaped tbsp sunflower-seed-butter
- 1 ½ cups granola
- 2 tbsp agave-syrup or maple-syrup
- ½ cup sunflower-seeds chopped
- pinch of salt
For the Filling
- ¼ cup sunflower seed butter melted
For the Topping
- ½ cup dairy-free chocolate-chips or dark-chocolate chopped
- Mix all ingredients to the granola-cups at a mixing-bowl and blend with a spoon or your hands. The mix should stick together when you press it between your palms. When it is not so sticky add a bit more liquid sweetener.
- Grease a silicone mould or cupcake-pan. With the back of a tablespoon, press the mixture firmly to the cupcake-pan and create a dent in the center of every cup.
- Place a heaped teaspoon of sunflower-seed-butter to the middle of every granola-cup. Freeze till firm for 60minutes.
- Melt dairy-free chocolate-chips in a water tub (just set the chocolate chips in a small bowl and put it over hot-water). It’s possible to hasten the melting process by incorporating 1-2 teaspoon of coconut-oil.
- When the chocolate is melted pour it on top of the sunflower-seed-butter of every granola-cup. It’ll harden quickly as the sunflower seed butter is chilly.
- Store in the refrigerator. You could even freeze these breakfast granola-cups in zip-lock-bags.
You can use any nut-butter choice Rather than sunflower-seed-butter
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Breakfast Granola Cups recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Try these Delicious Recipes options: