These cauliflower nachos are low-carb, delicious cheesy and full of veggies like jalapeño peppers, tomatoes, avocado and onions.
Beside with a fantastic base the roasted cauliflower, you clearly require delicious toppings for all these nachos! Don’t hesitate to play with your own mixes or add your favorite ingredients.
For this recipe, I add the jalapeños, refried beans and shredded cheese into the roasted cauliflower then baked again to melt the cheese and then warm the beans. Following the next bake, then I snapped the nachos using the new ingredients and served. I really like the mix of cool and warm temperatures.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Cheesy Cauliflower Nachos Recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Vegan Mexican Quinoa Salad
- Low Carb Mushroom and Spinach Cauliflower Rice
- Healthy Pecan Pie Bars
- Vegan Spaghetti with Chickpeas
- Delicious Salmon Taco Bowls For Two
Cheesy Cauliflower Nachos
- 5 cups cauliflower florets cut into ½-inch slices
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¾ cup shredded Mexican cheddar cheese
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ cup chopped grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 jalapeno sliced
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ⅓ cup refried beans
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp olive or avocado oil
- 1 avocado sliced or chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Then spray a large baking-sheet with olive oil or avocado oil cooking-spray.
- In a large bowl, combine oil with onion powder, garlic powder, cumin, chili powder, paprika and sea salt. Add sliced cauliflower and lightly toss to coat.
- Put seasoned cauliflower on baking-sheet, spacing out the pieces so they roast instead than steam. Bake for 20minutes, till cauliflower is tender and beginning to brown.
- Remove the pan in the oven, push cauliflower together at the middle of the pan. Top cauliflowerwith refried beans, sprinkle with cheese and put in jalapeño pieces on top.
- Return to the oven & bake till the beans are warmed through and the cheese has melted for 6-7minutes.
- Top cauliflower with chopped red onion, cilantro and tomato. Then add avocado (if desired) and serve straight from the sheet pan or you could even move to a platter for serving.