Shrimp Scampi is a easy and fast with creamy delicious Shrimp. Make in butter or oil and this combination with Parmesan and Italian Seasoning and finnaly served with Pasta. So delicious!
This recipe cooks really quickly better keep all of the ingredients mentioned handy close to your kitchen table or even the shrimp or butter may acquire browned (although no injury from browning butter or shrimp).
Whenever you’re prepping the dish, keep the pasta to cook. So by the time you’re finished collecting all of the ingredients to the last dish, then you’ll have the pasta ready.
Please, if you recreate this Shrimp Scampi Recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Delicious Salmon Taco Bowls
- Buttermilk Chicken Tenders
- Hibachi Chicken with Vegetables and Fried Rice
- Low Carb Mushroom and Spinach Cauliflower Rice
- Keto Cabbage Beef Casserole
Shrimp Scampi Pasta
- 4 oz linguine or angel hair pasta
- ½ pack of Italian seasoning
- 1 cup shrimp small size cleaned & deveined
- 6 cloves garlic chopped
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- ½ tsp black pepper powder
- ½ tsp oregano dried
- 3 tbsp butter
- ½ tsp thyme dried
- ½ tsp rosemary dried
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- ½ tsp basil dried
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup parmesan grated or powdered
- Cook the pasta or linguine according to package directions. Drain and put aside.
- In a skillet, add olive oil and sliced garlic and saute for several seconds. Then add beans, black pepper powder, Italian seasoning mix and salt. Saute for a couple of seconds.
- Add the chicken-stock and let it cook for a few minutes. Then add butter and cook further.
- Add the pasta, reduce the heat and then add lemon juice, fresh parsley and toss well. Adjust salt and blend well.
- Serve immediately and you can top with grated parmesan.