This Keto cabbage beef casserole it’s so hearty and delicious and big enough to feed your whole-family and they won’t even know they’re eating Keto! It’s so hearty and delicious. Everybody will love it.
This is that recipe, beef, bacon, cheese, cabbage, and spices all mix and you don’t even know there aren’t any potatoes and noodles.
Eating Keto makes me feel healthy and much more lively. Occasionally I do have difficulty locating a recipe that does not leave my family sense like the carbohydrates are missing.
This casserole freezes well. Proceed all of the steps of this recipe and stop before you place it in the oven. Instead of placing it in the oven, then put the casserole-dish and covered with foil or lid at the freezer.
Place the date on top so that you recall when you froze it. This casserole will continue about 3-weeks in the freezer. Whenever you’re ready to bake it, then take it out from the freezer and then bake it for 45 minutes, or till it’s brown and bubbly.
Please, if you recreate this Keto Cabbage Beef Casserole Recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- French Onion Stuffed Chicken
- Best of Chicken Parmesan
- Butter Milk Chicken Tenders
- Grilled Bruschetta Chicken
- Salmon Taco Bowls
- Cheesy Cauliflower Nachos
Keto Cabbage Beef Casserole
- 1 ½ lb ground beef
- 5 strips of bacon
- ½ medium cabbage shredded
- 1 tsp basil
- freshly chopped parsley
- 2 c shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ tsp rosemary
- ½ tsp thyme
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 tbsp butter unsalted
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425° and cook the bacon till crispy in a skillet over medium-high-heat.
- Remove the bacon in the skillet. Crumble it and reserve 1 tbsp of the bacon grease in skillet.
- Add 2 tablespoons of butter into the bacon grease in the skillet and then add the crumbled bacon straight in.
- Put the shredded cabbage in the skillet and stir to coat it in the butter and bacon grease.
- Pour the cabbage mixture into the base of a greased casserole dish.
- At precisely the exact same skillet, add the ground beef and cook till completely browned over medium-high-heat.
- Mix from the thyme, oregano, basil and rosemary in addition to pepper and salt to taste.
- Layer the cooked beef on the top of the cabbage at the casserol-dish.
- Top the mix with 2-cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake the casserole for 15-20 minutes till the cheese is browned and bubbly on top.
- Serve and you can garnish with chopped parsley.