Peanut Sauce Sweet Potato Noodles have zesty and creamy peanut sauce tossed with tender, yet al dente, sweet potato noodles to get your best 30-minute meal around.
This sweet potato noodles which have cooked until tender with onions and broccoli. They then have tossed with a creamy peanut sauce created out of nutty pb for creamy-richness, maple to get a sweet touch, fresh-lime, soy sauce to get salty thickness and optional sriracha for some zing.
We need fine al dente sweet potato noodles. Should you overcook the noods, they basically break-down into mashed sweet-potatoes with a killer-peanut-sauce plus a few broccoli thrown in for good measure.
For the note, flavorful, but we’re trying to get Peanut Sauce Sweet Potato Noodles here. So err on the side of undercooking since they will continue to cook after you take them away from the heat.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Peanut Sauce Sweet Potato Noodles Recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Asian Peanut Chicken Wrap
- Mushroom Bourguignon
- Delicious Cream Cheese Pasta
- Sticky Asian Chicken Thighs and Spicy Green Beans
- Easy Keto Cashew Chicken Recipe
- Spaghetti alla Carbonara
- Vegan Spaghetti with Chickpeas
Peanut Sauce Sweet Potato Noodles
- 2 sweet-potatoes peeled and spiralized
- 1 onion halved and cut into thin strips
- 1 ½ tbsp maple-syrup
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2-3 tsp sriracha (optional, more or less to taste)
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 2 tsp avocado oil
- 1 small head of broccoli cut into bite-sized florets
- 1 tbsp liquid aminos or tamari
- 2 tbsp lime-juice
- 2-4 tbsp water if needed
For the Topping:
- juicy squeeze of lime
- fresh cilantro
- drizzle of sriracha
- chopped peanuts
- In a small-bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, lime juice, garlic, liquid amino, maple-syrup. Then put aside.
- Heat the oil in a large-pan over medium-high-heat. When the oil is warm, then add the onion & cook till translucent for 7-10minutes.
- Add the broccoli & cook for 5minutes or till the broccoli is crisp tender. Then add from the sweet-potato noodles & cook, tossing often, till the noodles are still slightly crisp for 5minutes.
- Turn the heat to low then add the sriracha and peanut sauce, if using. Toss the sauce with the noodles to coat. If necessary, add water 2 tbsp at a time, till each of the noodles are coated in the sauce.
- Serve and enjoy with desired toppings.