Buttermilk chicken tenders would be the most tasty chicken tenders and they’ve a light and crispy batter and are so tender, delicious and juicy!
Buttermilk and fried chicken have been synonymous together for good reason. The buttermilk have enzymes that tenderizes the meat. It breaks the protein much how an acidic-marinade would. Except with buttermilk, in addition it infuses a taste that perfectly matches the meat in addition to the breading.
This buttermilk chicken tenders will get crispy, flaky and light breading. After soaking in the buttermilk, the chicken will get dredged via flour, take a dunk in egg wash, then back to the flour.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Buttermilk Chicken Tenders Recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- French Onion Stuffed Chicken Recipe
- Grilled Bruschetta Chicken
- Instant Pot Chicken Fried Rice
- Chicken Parmesan
- Sticky Asian Chicken Thighs and Spicy Green Beans
- Keto Cashew Chicken
- Asian Peanut Chicken Wrap
Buttermilk Chicken Tenders
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4oz each)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp parsley flakes
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- vegetable oil (about 2 cups)
- 1 tbsp season salt
- Pit the chicken breasts between 2-pieces of plastic-wrap and pound to thickness of approximately 1/2-inch.
- Then cut into strips of about an inch thick. Then put in a bowl together with buttermilk and let sit in fridge for one-hour.
- In a large bowl, combine paprika, flour, parsley flakes and season salt, and in a different bowl beat 2-eggs.
- In a skillet, heat oil to approximately 350°F in medium-heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove chicken strips out of buttermilk, dredge in flour blend, the eggs, then back through flour. Put aside on a paper plate till complete.
- Carefully put coated chicken into pan with hot-oil, fry for approximately 3-4 minutes. Then flip pieces around for the next 3 minutes till golden-brown.
- Gently remove chicken from oil and drain on paper towels.
- Serve and enjoy!