This Protein Packed Thai Pasta Salad to be protein packaged, it’s created with garbanzo bean pasta. This grain-free gem of a noodle will include 14 g of protein to each bowl.
Fresh veggies include that required crispy crunch. The cucumbers, carrots, scallions and cabbage are all added into the salad uncooked that equals less cooking time and a super speedy meal that’s prepared in half an hour or less.
Subsequently the sauce swoops in and binds the veggies and pasta together. It’s a one-two punch of taste thanks to ingredients such as peanut butter, orange juice, garlic, and maple syrup for a little sweetness. It’s tangy, nutty, creamy perfection.
Additionally, it cooks up perfectly al dente and gets the texture of traditional pasta. The bonus is that all that protein will keep you full for long periods of time.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Protein Packed Thai Pasta Salad
For the Dressing
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp unseasoned rice vinegar
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tbsp liquid aminos
- 1-4 tsp sriracha optional for some added spice
For the Salad
- 8 oz garbanzo bean rotini pasta
- 4 scallions sliced
- 1 cup chopped cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions and then drain and rinse the pasta with cold water.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all the dressing ingredients. Then add the pasta together with the veggies and toss to blend.
- Serve and enjoy!
Please, if you recreate this Protein Packed Thai Pasta Salad Recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Easy Shrimp Scampi Pasta
- Best of Cauliflower Parmesan
- Easy Taco Lasagna – Mexican Casserole
- Delicious Cream Cheese Pasta – 10 minutes
- Vegan Spaghetti with Chickpeas