Crockpot chicken and dumplings it’s easy to throw the ingredients in your slow cooker and when you return you will have a large bowl of comfort food for you. We enjoy a lot of dumplings and this particular recipe does not disappoint!
This simple crockpot chicken and dumplings recipe makes your life so much easier. I use canned biscuit dough for those dumplings making the recipe really straightforward, but it still feels just like these classic chicken and dumplings everyone enjoys.
We are maintaining this recipe super simple and convenient because most of us need convenient and easy comfort food a while, right? You are going to get started with a couple pounds of chicken breast (or thighs, if you would like!) In a slow cooker.
Serve up this in a large bowl over a heap of mashed potatoes. In any event these chicken and dumplings are so great!
Please, if you recreate this Crockpot Chicken and Dumpling Recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Asian Peanut Chicken Wrap
- Keto Cashew Chicken
- Baked Caesar Chicken
- Instant Pot Chicken Fried
- Chicken Parmesan
- Grilled Bruschetta Chicken
- Sticky Asian Chicken Thighs and Spicy Green Beans
Crockpot Chicken and Dumpling
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 2 10 oz can cream of chicken
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 sweet onion diced
- 1 package 8-count refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- Add all the ingredients, except for the biscuit-dough into a 6-quart slow-cooker and stir to blend. Cover and cook on high for 3-hours or low for 6-hours.
- When chicken is cooked and tender, then use two forks to shred the meat. Stir to blend.
- Open the can of biscuits and press every biscuit flat. Cut the biscuits into thin strips then add to the slow cooker. Stir to blend.
- Cover and cook on high for a hour or till the biscuits are cooked. Biscuits should be soft and fluffy when completed.
- Serve immediately.