This Keto Cashew Chicken is a low-carb version of a classic Chinese takeout favourite! A super simple and healthful one-skillet meal that is an ideal busy weeknight-meal!
Chinese food is obviously highly requested and one of our favorites such as this keto cashew chicken. These Chinese keto recipes can be create in under half an hour, so they are not just easy to create they are also fast too!
For the meal prep dinner or lunches the week, I also keep several preferred keto dinner meals on heavy rotation. This alleviates the strain of coming up with dinner each night of the week and it ensures that everybody will really like what I made.
Keto Cashew Chicken is so delish and I adore that using a couple simple swaps this Chinese-dish is readily made better for you personally and very low carb!
If you want to store this food, then put it in a closed container and put it in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Easy Keto Cashew Chicken Recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Asian Peanut Chicken Wrap
- Spaghetti alla Carbonara
- Tomato and Roasted Mediterranean Vegetable Risotto
- Healthy Pecan Pie Bars
- Vegan Spaghetti with Chickpeas
- Vegan Mexican Quinoa Salad
Keto Cashew Chicken
- 1 ½ lbs chicken-breast cut into chunks can also use thighs.
- 1 tbsp rice-wine-vinegar
- ¼ cup roasted cashews
- 1 green pepper cut into chunks
- 1 white onion cut into chunks
- chopped green-onions for garnish
- sesame-seeds for garnish
- 2 tsp avocado-oil
- ⅛ salt
- ⅛ pepper
For the Sauce
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp sesame-oil
- 1 tsp ground-ginger
- 1 tbsp chili garlic-sauce (use only ½ tsp for a milder recipe or double if you want it spicier)
- 3 tbsp liquid-aminos
- In a bowl, add sauce ingredients minced garlic, ginger, chili garlic sauce, pepper and salt. Then put aside.
- Heat pan on low-heat & toast cashews till lightly-brown, Put aside.
- Then add avocado-oil into the pan & increase heat to high then add chicken & cook through.
- Throw in the onion, chopped pepper and also the sauce mix & cook for 5minutes.
- Then add the liquid aminos, vinegar and cashews, cook till sauce has thickened.
- Serve and enjoy! Top with sesame seeds.