This Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Sausage, and Broccoli Sheet Pan Meal this is as easy, healthy and delicious for weeknigh dinner. Plus this is a best of dinner idea because it’s so rich of flavour. You will love it!
We loved that the sweet potatoes, but when you are being stricter on carbohydrates you’ll be able to utilize more broccoli and only a small little sweet potato, or skip the sweet potatoes entirely in the event that you’d like.
We believed this blend was really yummy, and I enjoyed it so much after we make this recipe I left it just for a fast supper for myself.
It’s pretty simple to locate sausage that is low in carbohydrates, and this one includes just 1 carb per sausage and it is gluten-freealso.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Sausage, and Broccoli Sheet Pan Meal Recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Tomato and Roasted Mediterranean Vegetable Risotto
- Curried Couscous Salad
- Cheesy Cauliflower Nachos
- Low Carb Mushroom and Spinach Cauliflower Rice
- Sticky Asian Chicken Thighs and Spicy Green Beans
Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Sausage, and Broccoli Sheet Pan Meal
- 2 medium sweet potatoes peeled and cut into medium-sized cubes
- 1 pkg pre-cooked chicken, turkey, or pork sausage (about 14-16 oz sausage)
- 1 lb broccoli trimmed and cut apart to make about ¾ pound broccoli pieces
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 T balsamic vinegar
- 3 T olive oil
- salt and additional fresh-ground black pepper to taste
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°F then spray sheetpan with non-stick-spray.
- Cut 2 medium sweet potatoes into cubes which are not too tiny (about 1-inch).
- Stir together the olive oil, garlic powder, black pepper and balsamic vinegar.
- Place sweet potato cubes into a bowl & toss with half of the oil-balsamic mixture.
- Spread out sweet potatoes on a sheetpan, then put pan from the oven, and begin to roast for 15minutes.
- Slice sausage into pieces about ¾-inch thick. When sweet potatoes have roasted 15minutes, then add sausage pieces to the sheetpan and roast for 10minutes.
- Cut up broccoli to same-size bits, then place broccoli to the bowl and toos broccoli with the remainder of the oil-balsamic mix.
- Remove sheetpan in the oven and flip sausage pieces over. Subsequently spread sausage and sweet potatoes apart & tuck broccoli bits between them.
- Place sheetpan in the oven and cook for 15minutes or till broccoli is completed to your liking and sausages and sweet potatoes are well browned.
- Season with a fresh-ground black pepper and little salt, serve hot.