Bruschetta Chicken is so easy, healthy and delicious for a busy weeknight dinner. Plus seasoned and grilled chicken topped with homemade balsamic glaze and bruschetta.
Reheating this dish is so easy! Just make sure you reheat the chicken on its own with no of those bruschetta at the top and it is best if it has served room temperature or chilled.
Tips for Bruschetta Chicken
- In case you’ve tomatoes in the garden, use them! Garden fresh tomatoes are the best.
- Make sure you do not overcook the chicken. You do not wish dry chicken for this recipe in any way!
- If you’re short on time proceed for shop bought bruschetta, it is not quite as good as home made . however, it’s absolutely a time saver!
Please, if you recreate this Grilled Bruschetta Chicken Recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Instant Pot Chicken Fried Rice
- Chicken Parmesan
- Sticky Asian Chicken Thighs and Spicy Green Beans
- Keto Cashew Chicken
- Asian Peanut Chicken Wrap
- Baked Caesar Chicken
Grilled Bruschetta Chicken
For the Chicken
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts cut in half horizontally
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp kosher salt
For the Bruschetta
- ½ cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 Roma tomatoes seeded and finely chopped
- ¼ cup balsamic glaze
- ¼ red onion finely chopped
- 3 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 4 tbsp shredded fresh basil
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt to taste
- Brush olive oil on both sides of chicken breasts. Then season the chicken with all the Italian seasoning, pepper and salt on each side.
- Put the chicken on gas-grill warmed to medium-high-heat or right into a skillet.
- Then cook for 5-6 minutes each side, or till cooked the thickest part of the breast reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
- While chicken is cooking, blend together ingredients for bruschetta. To save time it is also possible to buy store bought bruschetta.
- After chicken is cooked, remove from the heat. Top with bruschetta and pour the glaze over top.
- Serve and enjoy!